You are trying to purchase more products than available in stock.
3 min read
Halo weft extensions or Halo extensions are newer types of hair extensions in NZ that have gained popularity in the last decade. If you’re looking for ways to add length and volume to your hair, without damaging your delicate natural hair, using a Halo extension can be the ideal solution for you.
If you’re not familiar with how this hair extension works, you’ve come to the right place. We cover the basics of Halo - what it is, how it works, and what makes it different from other hair extensions.
The halo uses a hidden or transparent wire that sits on your head like a crown. Once successfully placed, your natural hair will sit on top of the halo and firmly hold it in place.
More common hair extension methods require glue or clips and if not used correctly, may cause drying, friction, and breakage. On the other hand, the halo doesn’t need extra tools or accessories to attach to your head.
1. Halo vs Clip-Ins: Clip-in hair extensions use small comb-like clips that snap into place on your natural hair. You need to tease your hair first so that it can grip and stay in place. The problem with this is that each time you remove or install clip-ins, some of your natural hair will be caught in the small combs, resulting in hair damage.
2. Halo vs Tape Ins – Tape ins are semi-permanent hair extensions that require no heat tools. They are installed by applying a skin weft above and below sections of your hair, which is best done by a professional. With appropriate care and proper installation, tape ins can generally last between 4-6 months.
3. Halo vs Nano Tips – Nano tips are applied to the hair using a small piece of acrylic and nano beads. Installation requires the assistance of a professional. They are applied similarly to traditional microbead extensions but are 90% smaller; the small extension tips are specifically designed to fit into the tiny beads.
There are numerous advantages of using Halo hair extensions. Some of them include:
• Quick to install – Halo extensions are known for their speedy hair extension installation process. It only takes 30 seconds or less compared to other types of hair extensions that require at least 30 minutes to install.
• Comfortable to wear – Placing the halo doesn’t hurt and is extremely comfortable to wear. Wearing Halo extensions can be likened to wearing a hat. You can put it on and take it off in a quick second.
• Cost-effective – Installing hair extensions such as the microbead requires the skilled hands of an experienced hair professional, and these services are not cheap. These extensions also require removal and reinstallation every four to ten weeks as your hair grows. On the other hand, you can invest in Halo extensions and they will last for 3 to 12 months.
• Low maintenance – There’s no intricate installation or removal process for the Halo extension. Plus, you can sleep with it in!
• Zero hair damage – Using Halo extensions doesn’t damage your hair - at all! • Customizable – You can curl, straighten, and even dye your Halo hair extensions!
If you have thin or fine hair and are looking for ways to add volume and length without any chances of hair damage, the Halo extension is your answer! It’s easy to use, quick to put on, comfortable to wear, and safe to use for your delicate, natural hair.
At Superior Hair, we offer a range of Halo wefts designed to add thickness and length to your hair. We offer 25 shades of gorgeous, lush hair. Ready for great-looking hair? Buy Halo extensions online today!